Kenya CIC provides diverse services to support entrepreneurs in clean tech to grow their ideas and businesses to the next level including:
- Business Advisory: KCIC provides technical expertise and mentorship in business, management and technical skills and competencies to turn appropriate technologies into viable businesses.
- Technical Facilities: KCIC provides access to and use of technical facilities which include facilities for idea testing and demonstration, access to initial production and manufacturing at KCIC negotiated rates.
- Office Space: Housed at Strathmore Business School the KCIC provides working space for startup companies and also facilities for networking and business meetings
- Policy Advice and Advocacy: The KCIC work closely with the government and interested groups / parties to develop policies that support the development and adoption of green technologies in Kenya
- Brokering technology transfer and joint research and development: The KCIC acts as the focal point for international arrangement of technology transfer and joint collaborative arrangement on R & D through local institutions